ANGUS BACON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER:
Check out everyday cooking inspiration from Belmont Meats. Discover recipes and how-to’s based on the burgers that you love!
- Belmont Beef Burger (in this recipe Belmont Angus x2)
- Burger Bun (Sesame seeds preferred)
- 2 Strips of Bacon (Leadbetter’s)
- Cheddar Cheese slice
- Fresh iceberg lettuce
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Red Onion
- Bake bacon on a baking sheet in oven at medium temp until fully cooked.
- Grill burger on BBQ grill to 160 degrees. To test for doneness, insert a digital thermometer in the side of the burger through to the center.
- Lightly butter burger bun and grill open side for 15 seconds.
- Add cheese and bacon to the fully cooked beef patty and let the cheese melt for roughly 45 seconds – 1minute.
- Build the sandwich top by putting the freshly washed lettuce, tomato and red onion the top half of the burger bun.
- Stack the beef patties on the base of the bun.